Employee Engagement Survey
Newmeasures has worked with highly successful industry leaders to discover two key ingredients to employee engagement: valued people and effective organizations.
Through our extensive research on engagement, we know:
- The organizational culture, leadership, teams, and individual alignment work together to determine how valued employees feel. When valued and effective, we believe employees are at their most engaged and refer to them as Entrepreneurs. When under-valued and ineffective, employees become consumers.
- That when people feel valued they are more productive, more innovative, more entrepreneurial, more efficient — more engaged.
- When people do not feel valued they are more pessimistic and angry, often consuming more from the organization than contributing to the collective effectiveness.
- Employees understand what it takes to be effective. Best practice organizations listen to the collective genius of their people to continually improve.
- Balance is critical. To focus exclusively on effectiveness can create work stress, unhealthy competition among employees and ultimately burnout. A focus on people alone can compromise improvements in products, process and quality.
Contact us to learn how we can help move your business forward.